About the Pre-K 3 Program
PSJA ISD in partnership with local Day Cares are accepting students for the Pre-Kinder 3 Program.
Please note: PSJA ISD is an open enrollment school district, which means that you do not have to live within the district boundaries to attend our great schools.
Interested parents may choose one of the following:
Option 1: Full-Day Partnering Day Cares
Do you have a 3-year-old receiving day care services? Or are you planning to enroll them at a day care?
If so, enroll them at a PSJA Partner Day Care where they will receive PSJA ISD school readiness instructional support to help ensure they are ready for school!
Our school district partners with various local day cares in the area providing a Certified Teacher and/or training, guidance and support to day care staff. This fee-based option provides full-day care for your child.
Financial arrangements can be made with the day care of your choice. You may be eligible for funding assistance, inquire with your selected day care.
Students must be 3 years of age by September 1 to be eligible to receive these services.
Option 2: Half-Day at PSJA Elementary Schools
Your child can attend our in-house half-day Pre-Kinder 3 Program offered at all PSJA elementary campuses.
The only eligibility is for the student to be 3 years of age by September 1. *Please remember PSJA ISD is an open enrollment school district, so you do not have to live within the tri-city area for your child to attend our schools.
AM Session Schedule
Instruction - 8:00 am to 11:00 am
Lunch - 11:00 am - 11:30 am
PM Session Schedule
Lunch - 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
Instruction - 12:30 pm - 3:25 pm
*Please note - classes will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
Transportation will be provided for both sessions.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 956-354-2064 or
Once you complete your online enrollment or visit a PSJA elementary campus to enroll, you will need to take the following documents with you to complete the registration:
1. Parent/Guardian ID (Valid Driver’s License, Texas ID, birth certificate, Resident Alien Card)
2. Child’s original Birth Certificate
3. Child’s Social Security Card (optional)
4. Child’s Immunization Record (Must be up to date)
5. Proof of Residence (MUST BE PRESENTED ANNUALLY) -Current Utility Bill (water, light, or gas bill with parents name and address) -Lease agreement/Renter’s contract -Notarized letter of residence (if applicable) if parents/students are living with a friend or relative who is the home owner of a residence of the District. -District affidavit of residence.
6. Child’s Report Card, withdrawal form from previous school district and/or high school transcript.
7. Proof of Guardianship/Custody (if applicable) if a child is not living with his/her parents or if a child lives with only one parent, proof of legal guardianship or custody is required.
Padre(s) tutor(es) matriculando al estudiante presentara la siguiente información:
1. Identificación de padre/tutor legal (Licencia de Manejar, ID de Tejas, Tarjeta de Residencia Legal)
2. Registro de Nacimiento del estudiante
3. Tarjeta de Seguro Social del estudiante (opcional)
4. Tarjeta de vacunas de los Estados Unidos del estudiante (vigente)
5. Prueba de Residencia (TENDRA QUE SER MOSTRADA ANUALMENTE) -Cobro de utilidades al corriente con los nombres de los padres y domicilio (electricidad, gas natural, o agua) -Carta notariada de residencia (si es aplicable) si padres/estudiantes están viviendo con amistades o parientes que son dueños de la residencia dentro del distrito. -Forma de residencia del distrito. 6. Boleta académica del estudiante con la más reciente información de asistencia o record de disciplina.
7. Prueba de custodia/tutela (si es aplicable) si el niño/a no está viviendo con sus padres/tutores o si el niño/a vive con un padre, prueba legal de tutela o custodia es requerida.