What is the GO Center?
PSJA Southwest Early College High School is staffed by a professional who is readily available to assist students with the College Admissions and Financial Aid Process. Parents and students in grades 9-12 are highly encouraged to visit the GO Center.
Our mission is to ensure that all students are provided with the guidance and resources needed to complete the college admission and financial aid process in order to pursue their post-secondary educational goals.
Benefits at the High School Level
- College Application assistance
- Scholarship applications assistance
- College Recruiter Visits (dates and times will vary)
- Assistance with ACT/SAT/ Test Registration
- Financial Aid Application “FAFSA/TASFA” completion
- Campus Visits (dates and locations vary annually)
- Resume building
- Volunteer/Community Service
With our assistance, we hope to alleviate the stress and worry associated with the high school-to-college transition; we hope to provide you with the information you need in order to make this process less complicated.
We encourage students to visit the GO Center, 2nd floor room H237. Let us help you with making this process less complicated for you.
For any questions, please reach out to our Financial Aid Officer, Ms. Lopez at email@example.com.