• Activity Report

    This form is what you use when you need to have students excused from class and it is to be given to Ms. P. Gonzalez our new attendence clerk.
    Please submit form 3 days in advance and don't forget to sign and have a principal signature too.
    Comments (-1)
  • Field Trip Request

    This form is when you need/want to take a trip. It must be filled out, signed by a principle and then sent to central office for approval. After approval you will need to fill out the activity form (give that to Ms. P. Gonzalez) and a bus request (give that to Sandra).
    Comments (-1)