Course Study Guides (Free)
Elementary Grades/Content Middle School Grades/Content High School
Free Course Study Guides
· Course Study Guides are TEKS aligned to the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) and the State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR) standards.
· Course Study Guides contain information that may be tested.
· It is also a tool to communicate course content as a study guide for pre-test review.
· Available for mathematics, reading, and science in grades 3-8 and also End-of-Course for Algebra I, English I, English II, Biology, and U.S. History. Also available for Geometry, Algebra II, Chemistry, Physics, and World Geography.
· Provide TMIP:
Þ a list of students
Þ Students’ grade level and content needed, or
If you are interested in this Free resource, contact our office at 1-800-292-7006 or send your request via email to email@example.com
Online Tutorials (Free)
STAAR-Based Free Online Tutorials
- These online tutorials are TEKS aligned to help students prepare for STAAR assessments and may also serve as a course content guide.
- All grade levels and subjects are available.
- Help keeps your students engaged all year round
- TMIP will set up the session (s):
- You will need to provide TMIP:
Þ a list of student’s Þ Student needs by Subject/Content,
Þ Student(s) will be scheduled for a pre-test in Mathematics or Language Arts to assess their level
If you are interested in this Free resource, call our office at 1-800-292-7006 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nationwide Student Leadership Opportunities
- Nationwide HEP/CAMP Opportunities
School Districts by Region