PSJA Early College High School, Class of 2021
Associate Degree in Biology from South Texas College
Plans to Attend: Johns Hopkins University
Major: Molecular and Cellular Biology
What are your goals and aspirations?
My goal is to graduate from Johns Hopkins University, attend medical school, and become a pediatric surgeon.
- All Region Member 2017-2020
- Varsity Cheerleader 2017-2021
- NHS Vice-President 2020-2021
- Student Council Reporter 2020-2021
- Junior Class President 2019-2020
- Sophomore Class Parliamentarian 2018-2019
- PSJA Mariachi Maravilla de San Juan lead guitar 2017-2020
- Rotary and Kiwanis Club 2020-2021
- Taekwondo Red Belt Completion and Test 2017-2018
- Taekwondo Poom (Red/Black) Belt Completion and Test-2020-2021
- President Honor Roll South Texas College 2018-2020
- Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society at South Texas College 2018-2020
- Associates in Biology from South Texas College 2020
- Hidalgo County Cotillion 2019-2021
What has PSJA Early College done for you?
PSJA has provided me with many academic and extracurricular opportunities that helped shape the person I am today and provided me with a foundation for the next step in my journey to becoming a doctor.
How do you feel about your experience at PSJA?
As high school graduation and my college career at Johns Hopkins University approach, I am confident knowing that PSJA has prepared me for the challenges that lie ahead in my journey to medical school.
What if anything would you say to your PSJA Family?
Thank you for always supporting me and being so understanding. These past years have not been easy, but my PSJA family helped in making them years filled with moments that I will never forget.