The PSJA Project Care Program provides affordable after-school child care services in an educational setting for elementary students (PK-5).
- Low cost
- Educational activities (academic and physical)
- Supper provided
- $5 per school day. All payments due on the 1st of each month
- No tuition credits are given for absences due to illnesses or vacations
- Enrollment is available on a first come, first-served basis
- Fees are payable by cash, check or money order at the campus
All PSJA ISD Elementary Schools with a minimum of 11 students enrolled.
Payments 2021-2022 School Year
# of School Days
Staff Cost & Payroll Deductions
As a PSJA ISD Staff Member, by signing up for Project Care Payroll Deduction, your monthly payment for after school care will be automatically withdrawn from your paycheck for the upcoming monthly cycle.
1. Going to Employee Access Center, once you login
2. Click on Forms/Notices on the left-hand menu and
3. Under Employee Resources click on the Project Care Payroll Deduction Form
Automatic Bank Drafts
If you would like your Project Care payments to be automatically deducted from your checking/savings account, please go by the PSJA ISD Payroll Department located at 601 E. Kelly in Pharr, to sign a Recurring Payment Authorization Form.
You will be charged each billing period for the monthly payment that is due for that period.