Policies, Terms & Conditions
District Policy for advertisement:
- Advertising shall be accepted solely for the purpose of generating revenue for the District. The District shall retain final editorial authority to accept or reject submitted advertisements in a manner consistent with the First Amendment.
- The District shall also reserve the right to reject advertising that is inconsistent with federal or state law, Board policy, District or campus regulations, curriculum, as well as any content the District determines has a reasonable likelihood of exposing the District to controversy, litigation, or disruption.
- Acceptance of advertising shall not constitute District approval or endorsement of any product, service, organization, or issue referenced in the advertising, nor shall acceptance of advertising from a vendor determine whether the District will purchase goods or services from the vendor through the District's formal procurement process.
Advertising for the following is prohibited:
- Political Advertisements
- Other PK-12th educational agencies or non-accredited institutions of higher education
- Advertising deemed inappropriate for student readers or that advertises products presenting a health hazard, such as alcohol or tobacco products, or sexual content shall not be accepted
Responsibilities of PSJA ISD:
- All prices include print and installation of signage, display of commercials and logo usage.
Contact Crystal Villarreal De La Paz at w: 956.354.2027 c: 956.586.2110 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .