About the School
Sgt. Leonel Treviño Elementary School is a learning environment where all students will achieve academic and social success through the collaboration of dedicated educators, families, and community members through the effective implementation of research based education pedagogy.
To prepare all students to be successful in life by providing quality instruction in a motivated educational environment conducive to helping students learn and excel academically in order to be globally competitive.
- Challenge our students with higher level thinking during all interactions
- Be intentional about planning, preparing, delivering, and modifying instruction
-Every student will graduate bi-literate, college ready, college connected, and college complete
-Make every day memorable for the student and everyone you encounter
- 100% commitment to greatness every day!
- 100% passion in our work and labors
- 100% Bully Free Zone
Science Technology Arts Reading readiness Service
Academic & Extracurricular Programs
- NEHS (National Elementary Honor Society)
- Tech Club
Students: Start 8:00 AM - End 3:40 PM
Teachers: Start 7:55 AM - End 4:10 PM