Welcome Prospective PSJA Employees!
Welcome to the application page where you are encouraged to fill out the employment application at any point you have an interest – once filled out you can use the same application to apply to any future vacancy!
To help with completing your application you will need to have the following items for reference:
- Driver’s License Number / ID Number
- Teaching Certificate, if applicable
- High School / College Transcript, if applicable
- Dates and Names of Employers for work experience
- Reference Information (Current Supervisor, e-mail address, name and phone number)
- All attachments (transcripts, resume, certification if applicable) must be attached to your application to be considered "complete".
Any applicant who needs an accommodation to apply for a job or is selected for an interview and needs an accommodation should contact PSJA ISD’s ADA Coordinator, Assistant Superintendent Human Capital Development, Dr. Rebeca Garza, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 956-354-2013.