Return to Headlines

For Teachers....

Paperwork????? Teachers: for those of us that take trips with students, you can now find the activity and field trip forms on our website.  Click academics, click forms you might need. You should be able to file it out, then just print, get it signed, keep your copy and turn in the original to Ms. P. Gonzalez, our new attendance clerk.
If there are other forms that you need and would like to see it please let me know....M. Echeverria