Welcome to PSJA Bear's Go Center Home Page. Here you can find information about:
* How to Find the Right College
* How to Find the Right Career
* How to Complete College Applications
* Register for ACT or SAT with resources:
* Scholarships- Local, National and State: APPLY!!!!
* MCV4 Vaccination Information and Regulations:
The PSJA Early College High School Go Center is a valuable resource for students 9th-12th grade. Beginning as early as their freshmen year, students are encouraged to visit the Go Center for information to prepare them for life after high school.
The following are the services and resources we offer:
• College admission application lab workshops
• Scholarship listing and applications
• Test preparation material and registration assistance
• University Presentations
• Computers and printer
• Career exploration
• Free ACT/SAT Test preparation http://www.collegeforalltexans.com/
• College Application essay writing resources and guides
• Financial Aid “FAFSA” individual assistance
• Resumé assistance
• Volunteer Service Information
Together we hope to alleviate the stress and worry associated with the college admissions, scholarship and financial aid process; we hope to provide you with the information and assistance needed to make this process less complicated.
We encourage all students to visit the Go Center and let’s begin taking this college journey together.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please feel free to contact me via e-mail email@example.com or call (956) 354-2317.
Rickey Banda, Financial Aid Office- Go Center