The PSJA Student Profiles features students who demonstrate excellence in academics, athletics, fine arts and community service. The program provides an opportunity to recognize PSJA high school students who have made outstanding contributions and accomplishments to the district and our PSJA community. Students selected will be featured in the following outlets: district’s website, social media platforms and KTRI Channel 17 on a weekly basis.
PSJA high school students must be nominated by faculty and staff on the basis of academics, athletics, fine arts or community service.
To be considered, nominees must meet the following criteria:
• Be current 11th or 12th grade PSJA students;
• Must be participating in Dual/Concurrent-Enrollment courses;
• If Juniors, must have completed at least 6 credit hours. Juniors nominated will be accepted, but students will be featured during their senior year;
• If Seniors, must have completed at least 12 college credit hours;
• Must demonstrate outstanding leadership and commitment to pursue higher education.
Nominations for the 2015-16 school year are closed. We will open accept student nominations again in the fall of 2016.